Start your journey to efficient, scalable, and secured file transfers today
Discover assured compliance, automated transfers, and bolstered data security with a Quatrix free trial.
We would 100% recommend Maytech. Our customers are on the other end of the product when we use it, so it’s important that they are also very happy with it. They prefer using it over other solutions because it’s easy to use and they appreciate the additional security it provides.
Uncover a wide range of benefits that can transform your business!
- Realise enhanced security
- Uncover streamlined user access
- Discover improved collaboration and tracking
- Ensure full data compliance
- Improve efficiency with no-code automation
Let’s get started
Your trial includes:
- 5 user licences
- 5 GB of storage
- Enterprise Security Module
- SFTP activation
- Two-factor authentication
- Single sign-on activation
- PGP encryption
- GDPR data processing agreement
- API activation
- External Automation Module
- Advanced admin control
- Enhanced collaboration and tracking
Trusted by market-leading experts worldwide
I asked my network what the best solution would be, and I was told by a long-time trusted contact who works for one of the big four consulting firms that Maytech would be the ideal solution. Maytech did not disappoint. From the outset they were responsive and knowledgeable, and the team provided exceptional service.
Ross Argent | Director of Technology, ARZO
Not only were we impressed with the solution, but from the perspective of customer service and being easy to work with, Maytech is the best supplier we have ever had. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend their services.
InfoSec manager | Global Fashion House
Security is a key benefit. With some other data transfer services you don’t know where your content is going, who has your files or how long they will stay up there.
Steve Daly | Executive Director, ID&C
Frequently asked questions
- How is sensitive information that is transferred protected?
- Do you have any relevant certifications in relation to Information Security Standards?
All sensitive data is stored encrypted. Customer data is encrypted at rest using the NSA approved AES algorithm with 256 bit key strength and in transit over HTTPS / SFTP or PGP. Maytech’s mail servers are set to require TLS encrypted communication.
Yes. Maytech’s Information Security Management Systems are ISO 27001 certified. Our certificate number is 10009780 and the certificate is available on request. Our products are PCI-DSS compliant and our annual PCI-DSS SAQ (level D) and Attestation of Compliance are available on request. We are also GDPR and HIPAA compliant.
- Can Maytech access and decrypt the Customer data?
- Does Maytech’s platform have adequate hardware/software monitoring?
We never access Customer data. Administration of production servers containing customer data is restricted to named individuals only.
Maytech’s services are very extensively monitored, we have more than 125 checks in place.