Maytech Product Survey 2021 Terms & Conditions
OPEN ONLY TO MAYTECH CUSTOMERS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. THE PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR LOCATIONS WHERE THE PRIZEDRAW IS NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, UK LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH BELOW AND ARE AT A LOCATION WHERE PRIZE DRAWS ARE NOT PROHIBITED AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The entry period for the “Maytech Product Survey 2021” (“Prize Draw”) begins on 9th March 2021 at 3:00 p.m. GMT and ends 18th March 2021 at 11:59 p.m. GMT (the “Prize Draw Period”). Following the end of the Prize Draw Period, one (1) grand prize winner from all eligible entries received based on the submission of the completed Maytech Product Syrvey, as more fully set forth below. By participating in the Prize Draw, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Prize Draw Rules and the decisions of Maytech Communications Ltd (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to Maytech customers who are not residents of any location where Prize Draws are not permitted, and who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. A Maytech Customer (“Customer”) is a person who works for a company who pays a subscription for a Maytech FTP-Stream, Quatrix or Quatrix Vault Service. Employees, officers, and directors of Maytech and members of the immediate family or household of anyone so employed (collectively, the “Prize Draw Entities”) are NOT eligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize. The Prize Draw is void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Navigate to the survey using the unique link you will have received by email. Start the survey and answer all questions, and provide contact information. The prize draw winner will be pulled at random within 4 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period. There is a maximum of one entry per person across all entry methods. If a person enters more than once (for either or both entry methods) then all of their entries will be ineligible. All entries must be received by 18th March 2021 at 11:59 p.m. GMT in order to be included in the Prize Draw (see Rule 5 for details of drawing). Customers are responsible for entries arriving before the cut- off time.
4. PRIZES and ODDS: The eligible entry will be pulled at random as the Prize Draw winner from all eligible entries. The winner will receive an iPad Wi-Fi 128GB random colour. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or otherwise substituted except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Prize Draw Rules during the Prize Draw Period. All prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Prize Draw Rules. Winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local income taxes on prizes and any expenses in excess of the prize amount. Potential winners may be asked to return a complete a required tax form. Limit one (1) prize, in total, per person for this Prize Draw Period.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The prize draw winner will be determined by random selection within 4 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
The potential winner will be contacted within 7 days of the drawing and will be notified by personal message to the Customer by email. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond as directed within five (5) days following the first notification attempt, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to any potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
If necessary, Sponsor will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential alternate winners of a prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the prize in question after such attempts have been made, the applicable prize may go un- awarded. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Prize Draw Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in the manner described above. The prize will be sent to the confirmed winner by post within 4 weeks following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
6. GENERAL RELEASE: By participating, each entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees that Prize Draw Entities, their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, licensees and assigns and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Prize Draw, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Sponsor website or participating in the Prize Draw, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen entries or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet Service Providers, video incompatibility, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. By accepting a prize, each winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) acknowledges that Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Customer account from which it was sent, provided such account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements for the Prize Draw. A potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized customer of Maytech associated with the winning entry. A potential winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be required to sign a written affidavit/release confirming s/he is the authorized account holder in order to receive his/her prize if requested by Sponsor. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible and the potential winner will forfeit the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw if, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of being executed as planned or if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Prize Draw is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Prize Draw as contemplated herein. If the potential winner resides in Canada, he or she may be asked to answer a four part math question to become an eligible winner.
If the Prize Draw is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received for as of the date/time of termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Prize Draw Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Prize Draw Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Prize Draw Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. WINNERS LIST: The potential winner will be notified by Maytech within 7 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period. Alternatively, entrants may send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a written request to receive the winners list from the “Maytech Product Survey 2021”, 4th Floor, St Magnus House, 3 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6HE, United Kingdom. All requests must be received within one (1) month following the end of the Prize Draw Period.
Sponsor: Maytech Communications Ltd, 4th Floor, St Magnus House, 3 Lower Thames Street, London, EC3R 6HE, United Kingdom.